Thread: Gorgeous Sylvia!!!

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Sylvia!!!

Hi Sylvia! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Red tail Colombian Boa Constrictor you are, Sylvia! Constrictors might not be everyone's idea of the perfect pet, but it's clear you and your human make for one perfect match, destined to be together, best friends for life!

When I first adopted Sylvia, she kinda scared me, but as we learned to trust each other, we now have an extremely rewarding relationship. Sylvia has been with me through so much and just keeps hugging me through it all.
    It may have taken a bit of time for you and your human to learn to trust, but oh, what a wonderful relationship, what a beautiful bond of love and trust you and she/he have forged! How lucky your human is, having a best friend, a comforter and healer in you, Sylvia! The unconditional love (and "hugs," hehe) you bring to her/his life truly is a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sylvia! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebrations...spending special time with your human, sharing tons of hugs, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sylvia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sylvia, what a gorgeous Red tail Colombian Boa Constrictor you are! You're quite beautiful, comfortably settled back in that corner with the books. And what a treasure you are to your dear person! You came into his/her life at a time when he/she needed another being to love him/her unconditionally. You're mysterious and very aware. You're the perfect hugger, and you two have conversations through bodily language. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sylvia, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and hugs and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery