Hi Sylvia! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Red tail Colombian Boa Constrictor you are, Sylvia! Constrictors might not be everyone's idea of the perfect pet, but it's clear you and your human make for one perfect match, destined to be together, best friends for life!

When I first adopted Sylvia, she kinda scared me, but as we learned to trust each other, we now have an extremely rewarding relationship. Sylvia has been with me through so much and just keeps hugging me through it all.
It may have taken a bit of time for you and your human to learn to trust, but oh, what a wonderful relationship, what a beautiful bond of love and trust you and she/he have forged! How lucky your human is, having a best friend, a comforter and healer in you, Sylvia! The unconditional love (and "hugs," hehe) you bring to her/his life truly is a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sylvia! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebrations...spending special time with your human, sharing tons of hugs, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sylvia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!