Thread: Marvelous Max!!!

Marvelous Max!!!

Hi Max! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what an adorable, cutie patootie Yorkie pupper you are, Max! Your silky and shiny, black and gold colored coat is so beautiful, and that sweet face of yours could coax the leaves off the trees! And not one to settle on irresistible good looks alone, you're just as packed with personality, as sweet and loving, as sociable as can be, giving back the love your family shows you ten fold; making friends wherever you go!

Hi, I am Max and I am two years old. I live in North Carolina with my big brother Marco and my family. They show me every day how much they love me and I feel so special. I would like to return the love they show me.
    And what a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Max, having not only devoted humans doting on you non-stop, but a best buddy in your big fur bro to boot, a bestie to play and hang with! Yes, life is GOOD!!!

I love taking walks, exploring, running and playing with my chew toys. I am a "Little Miss Social" because I love to meet other dogs and people. People say I have a big personality and that is why I am so sweet.
    How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and loving furkid and fur sib in you, sweetheart! You're the perfect pup package, Max, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice walk, meeting new people and making new friends; running and playing with your chew toys, watching those pesky squirrels from your window sill with your fur bro; chowing down on some tasty treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear big brother, too!

SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, Max, you are absolutely darling! What an adorable young Yorkie you are, so pretty with that glistening, colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes and that look as though you're grinning (and you probably are!). Thank you for sharing that terrific photo with us! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're "Little Miss Social" who loves to meet other dogs and people. You're full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You and they and your dear big brother Marco all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Marco and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-28-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Max

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  15.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little cutie who has a wonderful life.
    A family who loves you and a big brother
    Celebrate your special day