Hi Edek in Poland! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Agama Lizard you are, Edek; simply stunning! I have to say, Edek, the photo your human has included with her/his tribute is one of the most beautiful pet photos I've ever laid eyes on! Yes, she/he truly is a talented photographer, but it's hard to "miss" when the subject is as gorgeous as you!

How lucky your human is, Edek, having a best friend as beautiful, as special and unique as you! And being but a youngster, so many years of shared love and companionship awaiting you and your human! Just as your physical length will grow to up to an impressive foot long, no doubt too will the very special bond you and your human already share! What a gem you are, Edek, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...munching on those yummy insects, hehe; gazing out of that window at the world beyond; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Edek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!