Thread: Fabulous Foxi!!!

Fabulous Foxi!!!

Good morning, Foxi! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

AWW! What an adorable, most precious, oh so beautiful Chow Chow x you are, Foxi! That long, fluffy coat of yours is SO pretty, and just look at that magnificent tail, and your big, bright smile could melt the hardest of hearts, sweetheart! And oh yes, Foxi, you truly are a miracle pupper, coming into your human's life just when she/he needed you most!

I'm so, so sorry to hear that your fur grandma, your human's beloved Chubs, has gone missing. I can only imagine your human's grief at such a loss. But thankfully, in the midst of her/his despair, into her/life you came, helping to heal her/him with your love and devotion, bringing so much comfort and joy to her/his days.

No pup, no animal companion can or should replace another. Rather, as your human says, you have taken your very own place in her/his heart, right beside Chubs; loved equally but uniquely for the very special pup that you are!

But this is where Foxi came in the picture, she is Chub's grandbaby. I'm so lucky to have Foxi, she's made all of this a lot better. It's not that she took Chub's place, but she cheers me up in her own puppy way.
    How very lucky your human is, Foxi, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving fur baby and best friend in you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, heaven sent!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your stash of toys and spending fur time with your dear kitty sib, Miss Meow; chowing down on yummy treats; receiving and giving bunches of kisses and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Foxi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Miss Meow, too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Foxi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl, and smart, too
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Foxi, you are beautiful! What a sweet young lady you are, just nine months old! You're such a pretty girl, and you have the most delightful personality. You're full of energy and make your person smile with your antics.

I'm so sorry to learn that your dear person's precious, loving, beloved dog Chubs, your grandma, went missing one day and never returned. You are helping to heal your person's heart, never replacing dear Chubs but filling a new spot in his/her heart, cheering him/her up in your puppy way. You love to play with your dear sister Miss Meow. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Foxi, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Miss Meow and Grandma Chubs wherever she is and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery