Thread: Double Darlings Luna and Minerva!

Double Darlings Luna and Minerva!

Oh my gosh, we have double darlings indeed today! Dearest Luna and Minerva (a.k.a. Minnie), you are both so beautiful! Luna, you're an absolutely gorgeous Silver Tabby with touches of orange, and Minerva, what an adorable young Flame Point Siamese you are, a growing girl still waiting for all your points to darken up! Both of you have such fluffy, colorful, pretty fur that looks so soft, and you have the sweetest faces with lovely big eyes, golden for Luna and blue for Minerva. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show you off so very well, both your physical beauty and the closeness of your relationship. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Seattle to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful, heartwarming story you have to tell! You are both rescue kitties who were in sad shape when your dear Purrrson-to-be came into your lives. Luna, you were a feral kitten whose mother had been abandoned by her alleged-human previous "owners" before your litter was born. And Minerva, you were a poor, dirt-covered shelter animal barely noticeable in a roomful of energetic and playful kittens. And your dear Purrrson saw through you both to the wonderful, shining beings you were below those sad exteriors, for which I am so very glad and grateful. You and she/he all wound up adopting each other, Luna first, and then Minerva later! Your Purrrson was worried at first that you, Luna, wouldn't accept having another cat, Minerva, in your home, but you two fell in love with each other immediately. Luna, you take care of Minerva as if she was your own kitten! You two play and sleep and follow each other around all day, making your Purrrson smile with your antics. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, double darlings Luna and Minerva, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Double Darilngs Luna and Minerva!

Greetings, Luna and Minerva! Happy Cats of the Day to you both!

How lucky are we, being treated to a heart-melting, double dose of feline preciousness this morning! What gorgeous girls you are, Minnie and Luna! From your stunning Silver Tabby coloring and markings (Luna), to your snow white coat and trademark, sky blue Meezer eyes (Minnie), your beauty is truly breathtaking!

Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, girls, my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! What a precious pair! Best of all, you're rescues!!! It's no surprise to learn how handily you two won over your human's heart; how could she/he resist? And it's clear from your photos it was a case of love at first for you two too! Better together, inseparable, best friends for life!

We are so thankful to your human for rescuing you both, opening up her/his home and heart to two most deserving kitties! And each and every day since your homecomings you repay the kindness shown you by bringing endless joy and laughter to her/his days with your antics and wacky ways, your fun loving purrsonalites! What a heavenly match! How very lucky your human is, having two beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and loving fur babies and best buddies, rulers of the roost in you two! What treasures you are, Luna and Minnie, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches tale, being treated to your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cats of the Day celebration...playing and entertaining your human with your antics; savoring some yummy treats; cuddling with each other and your Mom/Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Luna and Minnie, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~