Thread: Precious Pug Caeser!!!

Precious Pug Caeser!!!

H Caeser in Mangalore, India! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious Pug you are, Caeser! Your apricot fawn colored coat is SO beautiful, your trademark smooshy Pug mug, those huge, love filled brown eyes utterly heart-melting! It's no wonder everyone in the neighborhood, everyone you meet find you hard to resist, wanting to pet you, take your picture! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts!

How lucky your family, your skin siblings are, having an adorable, fun loving, people loving furry family member and best friend in you, Caeser! Packed with personality and heart, you're the perfect Pug package, beautiful inside and out, with just enough naughtiness to keep your humans laughing and on their toes!

Some times he can be naughty by taking the socks(his favorite) and sitting under the sofa chewing them. We looking forward for many more years of togetherness with him.

What a treasure you are, Caesar, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute and being treated to your over the moon, heart-melting pics has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your skin siblings and spending some fun time on the beach, running in the sand and chasing the birds; chowing down on chicken liver, curds, tomatoes, carrots and bananas, hehe; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Caeser, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! And here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Caeser

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I can see why you are the hit of the neighborhood
    So very cute, and smart, too
    Celebrate your world famous day

Oh my gosh, just look at that sweet face! I'm in love!!! Dearest Caesar, what an adorable Pug gentleman you are! That apricot fawn coat is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and those lovely huge eyes gazing out at me are positively mesmerizing. And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy, and you make your dear people, and everyone you meet, smile with your antics. You're very friendly and affectionate. You know when someone isn't feeling well, and you sit by them quietly. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. When they come home after a busy day, you welcome them by running to them and licking their legs. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caesar, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of chicken liver, curds, tomatoes, carrots, and bananas!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery