Thread: Precious Silkie Puppy!!!

Precious Silkie Puppy!!!

***Cuteness overload alert!*** Read on at the risk of having your heart melted!

What a beautiful, adorable, most precious, poofy fluff ball you are, Puppy! And so perfectly named, not only because of Poodle like looks, but your puppy-like devotion to your person as well!

That said, I cringed at the thought of you being a meal to anyone, anything. Thankfully your Mom came upon you at the Reptile show, rescuing you (and just in the nick of time!), scooping you up and providing you with the most loving home imaginable!

I had to rescue that poor little Puppy chicken! And I'm so happy to have saved her, she is a treasure. She is friendly, cute, and she brings immeasurable amounts of joy to my world! I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do!

Oh yes indeed, sweetheart, I certainly have enjoyed meeting you today, being treated to your over the moon, heart-melting photos, your Mom's heartwarming tribute to the joy of her life! How lucky your Mom is, having a beautiful, sweet as can be feathered family member and best friend in you, Puppy! The joy you bring to her life truly is a priceless gift! What a treasure you are, Puppy, simply the best! Just as your Mom says, Mother Nature broke the mold the day you were born!

She's definitely one of my favorite birds, and she's a little over three years old. And yes, she is as big as she's ever going to get! Yay to Mother Nature for creating such an adorable little animal

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smiles, Puppy!!! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, spending special time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Those floofy footies!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Puppy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the day.
    Lucky to be saved from being snake food
    Now you thank them by laying delicious eggs
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Puppy, you are adorable! What a beautiful, sweet Silkie Chicken you are, and what a wonderful friend you are to your dear person! He named you Puppy because you remind him of a poodle! You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a story you have to tell! Your person found you at a reptile convention, where you were being sold as snake food! I'm so very glad and grateful that he got you from that owner as quickly as he could, before that horrible fate could come to pass. (I'm so sad about all those mice who are killed and then frozen to be snake food, and I wonder is there anything non-living-creature that snakes could have for food?) He is so happy and thankful to have saved you, and what a treasure you are! You're so friendly and cute, and you bring immeasurable amounts of joy to his world. And your eggs are delicious! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Puppy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-25-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Silky Puppy, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We're so glad you were rescued from the cruel reptile fair. We also adore mice (Mice Lives Matter Too) and we would never ever allow any mouse to be snake food. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! God Bless All Animals, including Precious Mice! P.S. Dear Humans and Reptiles: GO VEGGIE!

*Our Rescued Precious Marty Mouse's Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

*Our Precious Mice Sisters (Pixi, Trixi, Dixi) Fun Photo Web Page (Adopted from the Humane Society): http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561

*Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets (including all rodents) Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*