Thread: Beautiful Blueberry!!!

Beautiful Blueberry!!!

Hi beautiful Blueberry! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

How anyone could surrender a Chin as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you is beyond my comprehension, Blueberry! Yes, our animal furkids are "work," as are all kids, human or furry, not to mention a lifetime commitment! I just wish people would understand that before welcoming in their lives an animal companion!

The good news is your former "owner" had the good sense to rehome you and wow, didn't you hit the furever home lottery, Blueberry! And in the bargain, your Daddy's wish of being a Chin parent came true, having been blessed with the best gift ever, the gift of furry love! And how fitting, you being the sweet and loving girl that you are, that your homecoming day would be Valentine's Day!

She was brought into a pet store that I used to work at, and it was love at first sight! My husband had always wanted a Chinchilla, and Valentines day was approaching fast, so she came home with me and was the best gift I could have ever given him!
    How very lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a furkid as beautiful and personality packed as you, their source of endless smiles and laughs, joy and love!!! What a gem of a girl you are, Blueberry, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming homecoming story; seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...running around, bouncing off walls, hehe, followed by a nice nap in your snuggle tube; munching on Shredded Wheat and Cheerios (two of my faves too, lol; cuddling with your Mom and Dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, precious Blueberry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blueberry

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Best Valentines day present ever
    What a little sweetheart.
    Lucky for you, you found the perfect home
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Blueberry, you are adorable! You're so beautiful indeed, with that soft-looking grey coat and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOOOONG whiskers and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They really capture your delightful personality well. And what a story you have to tell! You were turned in to a pet store by your first owner, who decided he/she didn't have time for you any more. What a lucky break that turned out to be! For the person working at the store, it was love at first sight. Her husband had always wanted a chinchilla, and Valentine's Day was approaching. You went home with her and became the best gift she could have ever given him!

You have the most delightful personality! You're full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You're very curious, and when you're not napping in your snuggle tube you love to run around and bounce off of the walls (literally). You also enjoy begging for treats. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blueberry, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of plain Shredded Wheat and Cheerios and even some raisins!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Blueberry, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, precious, photogenic, fun-loving and Heaven-sent! We're so glad you were adopted by a loving couple who truly appreciate you! We loved reading about your darling personality and happy life and all the JOY you bring your human parents! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. Your photos are unbelievably adorable and heartmelting!

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word: Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*