Greetings, Ratio in New Zealand! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Mini Lop bun you are, Ratio! What I wouldn't give to hold you close and pet your soft, fawn colored coat, stroke those lovely lop ears! And oh my gosh, how squee worthy are those photos your humans included with her/his tribute! That one of you with paws in "prayer," that close up of you sleeping are over the moon heart-melting!

And not only are you one beautiful, photogenic boy, you're just as smart as can be! Mastered potty training? How special is that! But as beautiful and talented as you are, Ratio, it's your fun loving, mischief making personality, your big heart and sweetness that make you the EXTRA special bun that you are! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, best furry friend in you, Ratio! You truly are a treasure, Ratio, perfect inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute, being treated to your heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...running about, playing in your garden, maxing out on those binkies, hehe; savoring some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Ratio, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!