Dearest Jesse, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous gentleman you are, with that soft-looking fur with handsome orange-cream tabby markings and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big golden squinting eyes. It's amazing how much you look like my thirteen-year-old orange-cream tabby golden-eyed lady Sparkler! In fact, Sparkler thinks you must be her dear twin brother! (What's a mere 2,343 miles apart to cats?) She meows, "Hey, Bro!" She wants me to reach through the screen and over to Tracy, California and pet you, and I wish I could do that! I can't, of course, but I'm petting her for you and I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for us!

And what a delightful, joyful Purrrsonality you have! You're very outspoken with the meows, aren't you! You keep up a running commentary when you use your litter box or you find a closed door. You even try to put your whole leg under the shut door and meow until it's opened for you! You're a big boy, 19 pounds. You're a real sweetheart, full of affection and very generous with your purrrs. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jesse, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

P.S., here I am, your twin Sis! - Big loving PURRRRRRS from Sparkler!