Thread: Gorgeous Gretchen!

Gorgeous Gretchen!

Dearest Gretchen, also known as Greti, what a gorgeous lady you are! Your Tuxedo-pattern black and white fur is so beautiful and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so pretty there, crouching down on on that rug and looking up at us. And then, that second picture of you as a kitten is precious! What a darling child you were, and what a darling lady you have grown up to be! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Bochum, Germany to pet you and tickle you under your chin (only if you want to be tickled under your chin, of course), and pet your dear sister Nori, too. I can't pet you or Nori or tickle you under your chin, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you and tickle you (only if you want to be tickled, of course) and Nori's dear person will pet her .

What a delightful story you have to tell. You've been part of your family since you were a kitten, and now you are almost eleven years old! The neighbor adopted Nori back then, too, and you and she used to play together in the garden each day. Then you came to dislike each other and you no longer play together, which is sad. We hope you two will become friends and start playing together again some day! You're a great hunter and keep mice from eating the garden, but sometimes you bring the dead mice into the house. That's not so nice, but most of the time you're a very nice cat! You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gretchen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Nori and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Gretchen!!!

Hi Gretchen in Bochum, Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

"Gretchen." What a lovely name for one lovely Tuxie girl! You have the most beautiful, jade green eyes, Greti, and the sweetest expression! And even more captivating than your outer beauty is your big heart, your gentle and loving ways (except when it come to mice, lol). We pet parents know you kitties mean well, leaving us those "gifts" but...

That said, your human is one lucky gal/guy, having grown up with a best furry friend in you, having known your love and companionship the past nearly 11 years!!! So sorry to hear you and your fur sis, Nori, are no longer friends, but clearly you still enjoy time out in your garden, exploring your world...and hunting! What a very special girl you are, Greti, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's loving tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing in your garden; feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending fun time with your family, receiving tons of cuddles and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Greti, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh! That eyes made my heart melt. You are so gorgeous Gretchen, keep giving positivity in this world! Kitchen Remodel Tacoma Wa

Hello lovely Gretchen. You're are so beautiful. Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day. You and your people all love each other very much. Keep it up beautiful Greti.