Thread: Fabulous Flounder!

Fabulous Flounder!

Dearest Flounder, a.k.a. Flea Fly Flounder, what a fabulous fellow you are, an utterly adorable young man! That mostly-white fur with the brown and grey patches has such an interesting design and looks so soft, and don't you just have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes! You're so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look like you're having a ball in every one of them, and how nice to see you with your doggie pal! I wish I could reach through the screen down to West Palm Beach, FL, and pet you, and pet your doggie friend and your three siblings and any other furry housemates you have, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be, by a quirk of fate or something, just happened to be at the Animal Rescue League when a woman came in with four kittens in a bucket! And your new Purrrson wound up taking you all home, "to my bathroom for socialization" until the shelter had room for you. And three years later, there you all still are: Flounder, Sardine, Trout, and Scallop, or The School of Fish, as you're known collectively! We're so glad and so grateful to your Purrrson for bringing you Home, and we thank the Animal Rescue League for bringing you all together to begin with.

You're full of energy, especially in mornings and evenings, and you make your Purrrson smile with your antics. You love to play with your toy mousies, and you're very helpful to him/her at changing sheets. You and your fishy siblings all have delightful Purrrsonalities, and your Purrrson is so happy she/he decided to keep you. We are so happy, too, for this terrific story you have to tell. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flounder, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sardine, Trout, and Scallop, and Purrrson, and doggie pal, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-13-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Flounder

Thank you from Flounder! I told him I was so stuck on his fabulousness that I totally forgot his less than good qualities. He’s a bully (over confidence) toward some of the others. ☹️😂

Fabulous Flounder!

Greetings, Flounder, a.k.a. Flea Fly Flounder! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so photogenic, totally fabulous feline fellow you are, Flounder! Your photospread is over moon heart-melting; you really should consider calendar work! And being Mom to a "mixed" household, I admit that shot of you scoping out your pup pal put the biggest smile on my face! hehe

I loved learning how you and your bucket mates: Sardine, Trout and Scallop, a.k.a. the "The School of Fish," came to find your way home, Flounder! It may have been a temporary situation, at first, but seriously, how could your human help but keep you all! Foster failures rule, lol And I'm so happy to hear you beat the odds, that nasty FUO not just once but twice, the 2nd one as recently as a few weeks ago; that one was scary! Thankfully your human and your vet did everything necessary to return you to good health and oh, didn't you ever bounce back! Your fighting spirit is truly an inspiration, sweetheart! Nothing can keep you down!

What a lucky family is yours, Flounder, having a gorgeous, fun loving, purrsonality packed, sweet as can be furkid in you, Flounder! You sure do keep your human on her/his toes with your antics, your occasional spurt of bullying, lol, But I'm sure your human wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with purrfection! Yes, that is just what you are...purrfection on 4 paws, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Flounder! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day soiree, sweetheart...making fun mischief with the rest of the "school;" playing with your toy mouse, in or out to the tub, hehe; enjoying some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, fabulous Flounder, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Scallop, Trout, Sardine and your adorable pup pal too!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Cuteness overload!!!

From bucket to basket!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Flounder, greetings from my cat Mimi. You're so adorable cuttie cat ❤ Bathroom Remodeling Tacoma
    Last edited by Robertjames; 09-12-2021 at 11:57 PM.