Thread: Stunning Ester!

Stunning Ester!

Hi Ester in Estonia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, photogenic Calico girl you are, Ester! Just look at those sparkling, expressive, copper colored eyes! I'd love posing for the camera too were I as beautiful as you! You're super model material for sure!

We're so thankful to your human, your family, for choosing rescue; opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl! And what a heavenly match it has turned out to be! You knew the moment you walked in the door that you were home, settling in in no time! And the rest is happy history!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a furry family member as beautiful, as playful and energetic, as sweet and as loving as you, Ester! You truly are purrfection on 4 paws, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ester! Meeting you today has been such a treat! And assure your human we sure do love you too! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...chowing down on all of your fave foods and treats (potato peels); playing and napping; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Ester, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ester, you are stunning indeed, an absolutely gorgeous young lady! Your beautiful Calico fur is so colorful and pretty and looks so very soft. You have the sweetest face with that cute bright-pink nose and those lovely big golden-orange eyes that catch the light so well. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Your dear person is quite a talented photographer, but then how could he/she miss with such a terrific model! You're very photogenic, and you love being photographed. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Estonia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're just nine months old, and you're super-friendly. You're very energetic, and you love socializing with people. Your dear persons just recently got you from the shelter, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for choosing rescue! You quickly got used to your new home and family. You let them know right away that you love food and you're always hungry! (To your persons: PLEASE don't let Ester eat potato-peels! It seems that they are quite toxic for cats.) You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ester, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (but not potato peels!).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Ester, thank you for bringing up memories of my own cat, Freckles. You are the spitten image of her!