Thread: Darling Glubschi

Darling Glubschi

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are such a little cutie.
    Luckley you were rescued just in time
    and nursed back to health, so you
    could enjoy all of those bugs.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Glubschi, what a beautiful Australian Green Treefrog you are! You are so pretty with that glistening green skin, those big feet with the long curly toes, and that sweet face with those lovely huge eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). You've been with your dear person for two years now. I was sorry to learn how sick you were when you came to her, but she nursed you back to good health, and now you are fine. I thank her and bless her for giving you the care and time you needed to get well! You have the most delightful personality. You're always hungry, and you like all kinds of insects, especially crickets. You fit in your person's hand, and she likes to hold you and have fun with you. You have a bowl of fresh water in your glass box, and you enjoy your evening bath. In the daytime you relax, stuck to the glass. Sometimes in the evening you call out loudly. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Glubschi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all our favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of crickets!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Glubschi!

Hi Glubschi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

What a beautiful Australian Green Treefrog you are, Glubschi! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! Those huge eyes, those adorable little "hands," that smile...beyond precious! And you do remind me of a little Granny Smith apple, right down to your lovely, lime green "coat!"

I'm so happy to hear you're fully recovered from your very serious illness, cutie pie! Endless thanks to your human for doing all that was needed to return you to perfect health, giving you a 2nd chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful, carefree, love filled life it is!

What a lucky boy you are indeed, Glubschi! And just as lucky is your devoted human, having a best friend as beautiful, as sweet and gentle, as unique and special as you! You truly are a tiny treasure, Glubschi, one of a kind, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...feasting on some yummy crickets (and your human's finger, hehe); spending the day relaxing in your glass house then enjoying a nice bath and serenading your human with your call come evening; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love to you, beautiful, precious Glubschi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Glubschi, on being POTD! You are adorable, fascinating, handsome and awesome! We're so glad you are healthy again and enjoying a wonderful life with your compassionate BFF (your human parent). Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

Our Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because Every Pet Deserves a Loving Fur-Ever Home*