Thread: Beautiful Black Berry!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Black Berry!

Dearest Black Berry, a.k.a. "King of the Clover," what a beautiful Rex Rabbit you are, a true-to-life Velveteen rabbit! Your grey-black fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big brown eyes. You're absolutely adorable in that great photo, with your floral crown there. Thank you for sharing it with us. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're super-cute and soft, and you love to play and cuddle up with your dear person. You never bite, and all the neighborhood kids love you. You're quite brave, hopping up to your dear doggie housemate and going nose-to-nose with her! You and she and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Black Berry, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bunny Black Berry!

Hi Black Berry, a.k.a. "King of the Clover!" Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What an exquisite, breathtakingly beautiful Velveteen Rabbit you are, Black Berry! I can only imagine what a treat it is to hold you close and stroke your velvety coat! Love that photo of you nestled in that field of clover, donning your pretty flower crown, sweetheart! You truly are a vision of loveliness!

Soft and cuddly, super sweet and just as cute as can be, playful and brave, you're all that and so much more, Black Berry! How lucky your human is, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Black Berry! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Black Berry! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage...romping and napping in a field of soft clover; visiting with your little fans in the neighborhood; munching on some yummy bun treats; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, precious Black Berry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie sib, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Black Berry

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome and very soft boy you are.
    You are loved by all of the neighborhood kids and the dog.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Hello, Black Berry bunny! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous velveteen bunny you are, with your plush coat! I got to pet a Rex rabbit once, and her fur was extremely soft. You look very nice in your floral crown, too! The neighborhood kids love you, and you even charm your doggie housemate! You love to play and cuddle with your dear person, as it should be. You are a very special bunny, Black Berry!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Black Berry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Black Berry, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, darling, cuddly, photogenic and gorgeous! You are so lucky to have a loving human parent who truly appreciates and treasures you! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

P.S. We believe in *SAFETY FIRST* so please keep your precious little self away from your family's doggie - he is big, you are tiny - he may be sweet but mistake you for a toy to play with and a fatal accident occurs. There have been millions of avoidable fatal mistakes between small pets associating with large pets in humans homes.

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*