Thread: Marvelous, Miraculous Mussi!

Hybrid View

Marvelous, Miraculous Mussi!

Dearest Mussi, you are marvelous and miraculous indeed! What a beautiful American Shorthair gentleman you are! That Brown Tabby fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. My beautiful Brown Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so beautiful in that first one, resting there so contentedly with your front paws crossed, and the others provide some promising illustrations for your story. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the sea to Zurich, Switzerland to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell.. so hair-raising and frightening but ultimately uplifting and heartwarming. My heart was in my mouth as I read on and on about how you disappeared one night and your person and so many other people did so much to try and find you. I was so afraid for you, but I was hoping that by some miracle you survived and would be found and rescued and brought back home. And so you did and you were, two months after you'd disappeared! A kind person found you, unable to move, totally starved, placed in the garage of her building. And she Googled cat-rescue services, found one to come and get you, and stayed with you and talked to you until they arrived. And she contacted your dear person, having seen the rescue flyers posted around town. Your person met you at the animal hospital, and you recognized her and meowed! She visited you every day as you've slowly recuperated. You and she are back together and always will be!

I join with your person in deepest gratitude that you are reunited and are recovering, and in deepest gratitude for all those who helped bring you back together and all the healing energies and support that have been sent. What a heart-breaking but ultimately so uplifting and inspiring story you have to tell! You and your person love each other so very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mussi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your very favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Miracle Kitty Mussi!

Hi Mussi! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are of your Cat of the Day crown!

Oh my goodness! What a nail biter of a backstory is yours, Mussi! Your human's recounting of your harrowing backstory had me near tears! To say you are a miracle kitty, a fighter and survivor of epic proportions would be an understatement! You truly defied all the odds, Mussi, and your ultimate rescue and physical healing is testament to unshakeable faith and hope, unwavering commitment and devotion, just what miracles can be had through team effort!

Endless thanks to your amazing human for never giving up, doing all in her power, moving heaven and earth to find you and bring you home! Your and her indomitable spirits are truly an inspiration to us all! I only wish every kitty, every furkid and animal companion were as lucky as you, having a pet parents as devoted as yours! And just as blessed is your human, having a furkid as brave and courageous, as beautiful and as loving as you, Mussi! You truly are one in a million!

We are so grateful to your human for sharing your incredible story of hope with us, sweetheart, along with your heart-melting, life affirming photos! Meeting you today has been such an inspiration! I hope this finds you fully healed and healthy, Mussi, enjoying your big day of honor to its fullest, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mussi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Be forever safe, sweetheart!!!

SO beautiful! SO brave! What a fighter!!!

'

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Concatulations dearest Musi on being chosen COTD. Lots of scritches and pets to you and great thanks to your Mom for never giving up hope.

This cat is very brave, because it can withstand treatment. I hope this handsome man and his owners will be doing well. It upsets me when animals get sick.