Hi Rodeo in beautiful Montana! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable, happy go lucky, mischief making and fun loving Rodeo Paint x Thoroughbred you are, Rodeo! Your human's tribute had me in stiches and warmed my heart to its core! I'm dating myself, but reading of your hilarious antics I was reminded of Eddie Haskell from the iconic "Leave it to Beaver" show! No question as to just who rules the barn, who's the instigator! What a hoot you are! hehe

He is the most playful and curious horse at the barn. He has flooded the barn playing with the faucet in his stall, he helps sweep the floor, and all the horses follow him into scary situations in the pasture. He loves people, kids, dogs, cats, other horses, and everything else he comes across.
He's just as friendly, and as happy as can be. He loves to roll and sleep for hours in his stall and out in the pasture. He is a complete goof ball that just likes to have fun, and he'll make you laugh every time you see him
How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, fun loving, gentle and big hearted best friend in you, Rodeo! Yes, you truly are a friend to all, Rodeo, no matter their species! And no surprise to learn that everyone who crosses your path falls hopelessly in love with YOU! You truly are a treasure, Rodeo, one in a million, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rodeo! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...rounding up your horse pals, making all sorts of fun mischief, lol; munching on those yummy peppermints; spending special time with your human(s); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Rodeo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a goofer!