Thread: Super-Hamster Allen!

Super-Hamster Allen!

Hi Allen in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!

Be still my heart! What an adorable, most precious, cool as can be hamster you are, Allen! Your photos have me in total meltdown mode!

Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you, that day at the pet shop, that you were the one and what a heavenly match it turned out to be; destined to be; best friends for life!

You really are quite the personality packed character, Allen; fearless to say the least! Not all super heroes, not all super hamsters wear capes, so do avoid those death defying leaps! Your human wants you around for a long, long time to come! Besides, your most impressive super power of all is having won your human's heart so handily; in record time!

How lucky your human is, Allen, having a best furry friend as adorable, as cool, as super special as you! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud person's tribute and seeing your heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, safe and fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...spinning on your wheel and chowing down on some yummy hammie treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, adorable Allen, our very special (and coolest!) Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Allen, you are adorable! What an amazing, terrific Super-Hamster you are! You're so pretty with that colorful fur and those little pink paws and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy, and you make your dear person smile with your antics. You weren't the least bit shy when you first met him/her! You're clearly "the coolest of all hamsters I have had." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Allen, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Allen

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome little guy who survived a fall.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Allen, on being POTD! You are precious, darling, photogenic and Heaven-sent! REMEMBER: *SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS* Small pets are VERY fragile and many suffer fatal injuries from falls - you must be kept safe always. Sending prayers and all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

*Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*