Views: 150
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a very handsome boy.
    So sad that you lost your bunny friend,
    but now you have a new one.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Yummy Käse!

Hello, Käse, sweet bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous bunny you are! I like your fluffy white and light brown fur, your lop ears, and your perfect lion head!

I smiled as I read about all the things you like to do, such as running like a power bunny, and jumping fast and strong! You are getting acquainted with your new bunny friend Brauni- how nice! Then it is time to munch on salad or apples, or enjoy a drink of cool water. When it is cold outside, your people bring you into the house- best to be safe. But for now you can enjoy the weather when it is nice! Yay!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to sweet Käse! Love to Brauni, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Käse!

Hi Käse in Frankfurt, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful Lionhead x you are, Käse! Your fluffy as a cloud coat, your fawn and cream coloring are gorgeous! Love your long, loppy ears, Käse, and how magnificent is your mane! Oh, how I would love to hold you close and cuddle you, cover that sweet face with a ton of kisses!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your best bunny pal, Luci. Thankfully you now have a new bunny buddy in Brauni there by your side, helping to heal your heart, along with your family! And by all accounts you and Brauni are already becoming the best of friends!

What a lucky family is yours, sweetheart, having a bunny furkid as beautiful, as playful, as sweet and loving as you, Käse; having known your love and friendship the past amazing 8 years! You're everything a family could hope for in a bunny furkid and then some; a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Käse! Meeting you today, learning of the carefree, love filled life you have been blessed with, the very special bond you and your humans share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with Brauni, running around your garden a full speed, hehe; munching on some yummy apple and a big salad; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Käse, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Brauni too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Käse, what a beautiful bunny you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous Lionhead-mix Rabbit, with that long, fluffy pale brown and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long floppy ears and lovely big dark eyes. What a fine "mane" you have there! We're so sorry your dear bunny friend Luci died not long ago. We're glad your new bunny friend Brauni is helping to cheer you. You have a delightful personality! Your dear people gave you your name Käse, German for "cheese," because when you were a baby you looked like a piece of cheese! You live in your hutch in the garden. In summer you run in the garden like a power bunny, so fast and strong. When it gets cold in winter your people take you into the house. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Käse, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Brauni and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of salad and apples! We know that Luci Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Kase, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable and darling! We are so sorry to hear about poor Luci's passing. It's so painful losing a beloved pet because they are important members of our families. We are glad that Kase and Brauni are friends now. We are sending all of our best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life ... You should not be outside without supervision. Ask your human family to bring you and Brauni inside the family home except for supervised outdoor time in the warm weather. *SAFETY FIRST* Sending prayers.

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (young or seniors, big or small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*