Thread: Beautiful Bitsy!

Beautiful Bitsy!

Dearest Bitsy, you are adorable! What a gorgeous lady you are! I see you're all ready for Halloween, settled down on that spider web! That beautiful brown Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. My beautiful brown Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" You look so content and comfortable, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Tennessee to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have a terrific story to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be adopted you from the McMinn Co. Animal Shelter when you were just two months old. We thank your Purrrsons for choosing rescue, and we thank the McMinn Co. Animal Shelter for saving you and so many other dear creatures and then introducing you to your Purrrsons. You were the best Christmas present ever for your dear Grandmeowmie, and she loves holding and cuddling you when you visit her!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Boston Terrier sister Molly like to chase each other through the house. Then you retire to your bed for a refreshing nap. You spend most days watching the squirrels from the windowsill. You have a very important job of helping your youngest family member with his homework by lying by or on top of it and purring loudly. You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics, such as popping out from a paper bag to scare whoever comes by. You also enjoy playing fetch with them. At night you choose which person to sleep by. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bitsy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Molly and Purrrsons and Grandmeowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-22-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bitsy!!!

Hi Bitsy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Tabby girl you are, Bitsy, truly a gentle and loving soul with a heart of pure gold!

I was so touched, reading of your regular visits to the nursing home, bringing so much comfort and smiles to your mommy's days. How blessed she was, the day your family gifted her you, the BEST Christmas present ever!

You truly are one cherished and much loved family member, Bitsy, and understandably so! You're everything a family could ever hope for in a furry family and then some! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to their days (12 wonderful years and counting!) is truly a priceless gift, the priceless rewards of rescue! What a treasure you are, Bitsy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She spends her evenings entertaining her family with her antics. Her favorite activity is hiding in a paper bag and jumping out to scare whoever walks by, this is great fun! She like to chase a ball, and will try to pick it up with her mouth and throw it back to you so the fun can continue. At night she sleeps in the bed with the family member of her choice. What a life!
    Yes, life is good!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and your family share has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing your ball and playing with sister Molly the Boston Terrier; stealthy planning a sneak attack from your paper bag, lol; watching the squirrels from your window perch, followed by a nice nap; spending special time with your young man; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bitsy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Molly, too!

Beautiful Bitsy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Bitsy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your classic tabby markings, and I see the "M" on your forehead! I would be very grateful if your people would pet you for me, because your fur looks very plush and soft to pet!

I smiled as I read about all the things you do! You make a visit to the nursing home, bringing smiles just by being there! You place yourself in a paper bag for surprise attacks on your favorite people! You like to play ball with your family!

You assist your young person with school work by lying on it and purring loudly. You observe all that's going on outside your window each day. When it's time for sleep, you choose someone who gets to sleep with you! PURRRRRFect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bitsy the Best!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678