Thread: Kiddy the Fluffy Cutie!

Threaded View

Kiddy the Fluffy Cutie!

Dearest Kiddy, what a cutie of a kitty you are, indeed! You are absolutely stunning with that long, fluffy, soft-looking fur, mostly white with some black. Just look at that black fluffy TAIL there! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are adorable there, lying on your back with your front paws tucked up and what looks like a big smile on your face (and probably is!). Are you looking for a tummy rub there? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, that is) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, that is) and pet you for me .

You have a terrific story to tell. You're that Purrrfect breed of cat: Rescue! Your dear Meowmie-to-be wanted a cat and went to the Animal Shelter. There you were, you and she fell in love, and you immediately adopted each other! We thank her for choosing rescue, and we thank those shelter people for saving you and so many other wonderful creatures and bringing you and Meowmie together!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Purrrents' baby, the most wonderful cat in the world! You're loved more than words can express. You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You like to watch the birds from the window and make that funny cackling noise. You check out any new items coming into the house by sniffing them. You have a favorite object of interest: uncooked spaghetti! If someone waves a piece near you, you follow them wherever they go with it. And you love playing with those rings from milk cartons. You wake your Purrrents early on weekend mornings when you want company and you've decided they've gotten enough sleep. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiddy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-18-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery