Thread: Sweet Creampuff!

Sweet Creampuff!

Hi Creampuff! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this wheeker loving home!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, fluffy, oh so adorable Abyssinian pig you are, Creampuff, and just as sweet as your name would have us believe; the ultimate furry confection! And of course, as is the case with most guinea pigs, you simply love your food, and quite the picky eater you are too!

I so enjoyed reading your proud human's heartfelt and love filled tribute to her gorgeous girl! Just as she says, you truly are the light of her life, Creampuff, bringing so much joy and laughter to her days with your fun filled ways, your popcorning, your endearing antics! All pigs are special in my book, but you truly are one EXTRA special girl, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

She is a bit touchy & sassy, but she is one of the most special & loving animals in the universe! She shows affection by purring, like all guinea pigs, but she does it a whole lot She also adores it when Mama sings her lullabies.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to extra floor time; scampering through that tube, playing with Mocha and popcorning like crazy; feasting on Timothy hay and carrots; napping happily as your Mom serenades you with a lullabye; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Creampuff, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Mocha too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cremepuff

Name:  17.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  252.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful, fluffy little girl your are.
    And very happy, too. You show that by popcorning
    You also enjoy it when Mama sings to you
    Celebrate your special day with extra carrots

Dearest Cremepuff, what an adorable, precious Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are. Your fluffy orange and white fur is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those floppy pink ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have. You just light up your dear Mama's life! She says you're ".. a bit touchy & sassy, but ... one of the most special & loving animals in the universe!" You purr with affection, and you love it when Mama sings you lullabies. Your favorite hobby is eating, and you love to "pig out" on all the food out for you and your piggy housemates! You love Timothy Hay, but unlike your cage-mate Mocha, you don't want to be covered in it. You get excited during playtime, popcorning everywhere! You love cuddling with Mama after you're done playing, and she loves cuddling you! She sings lullabies to you, and you scoot even closer and gaze at her, melting her heart. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cremepuff, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mama and Mocha and all your piggy housemates and family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of Timothy Hay and Carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Creampuff, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, precious, lovable, photogenic, darling and Heaven-sent! (We cavies/gps!) We loved reading about your wonderful life, fave foods, activities, likes/dislikes and sweet personality! It's heartwarming to read how much your Mommy loves you! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

What a beautiful Abysininian Guinea Pig you are, Creampuff.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana