Hi Gemini from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Wow! What a gorgeous Border Collie you are, Gemini! Your Blue Merle coat and coloring, those sparkling blue eyes are SO beautiful, and couldn't help but notice how perfectly your collar compliments your eyes! And yes, I admit that at first glance I took you for an Australian Shepherd!

Border Collies are among the most athletic and energetic, intelligent and talented of all breeds, and you are living proof of that, Gemini~

She loves to play fetch and knows many tricks. Some of these include jumping through hoops, weaving through my legs, spin left and right, and high five.
But it's your BIG heart, your unconditional love and your unwavering devotion, the comfort you bring to your human's life that make you the truly exceptional girl that you are! How lucky your Mom/Dad is, having you as her/his constant and confidant; the one she/he can turn to and lean on, in good times and hard times; the one with whom she/he can share her/his inner most thoughts and feelings with! You truly are one gem of a girl, Gemini, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!l

She is my autism and anxiety assistance dog and also an incredible companion. She is incredibly affectionate and goes just about everywhere with me.
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your human share, reading her/his heartwarming tribute and seeing your stunning photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and romping through that gorgeous Queensland countryside; playing in the water, getting all wet and muddy, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of hugs and smooches; being loved and pampered to pieces!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gemini, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!