Views: 233
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a timeless beauty even at fifteen
    You enjoy doing everything with your family
    and do not want to be left behind.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Charming Chance!

Hi Chance! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing a beautiful senior nabbing "top dog" honors, and how very deserving you are, Chance! I must say though, you not only have the looks but energy of a pup half your age! Your unbridled zest for life and love for adventure is truly an inspiration! A timeless beauty, forever young in looks and heart, that you are!

How lucky your family is, having a furry family member as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you in their lives, Chance; having known your love and devotion these past 15 wonderful years and counting; bringing endless joy to their lives! And no doubt the feeling is mutual, the bond you and your humans share, unbreakable! What a treasure you are, Chance, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big in the spotlight!

We love our girl, and are sure the feeling is mutual.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...riding shotgun in your car, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending fun time with your family (charming all who cross your path; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chance, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Chance!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chance, what a charming lady you are indeed! And what a terrific example of a mature Miniature Schnauzer you are! Your beauty is timeless, with that fluffy mostly-grey fur and that sweet face with those cute floppy ears and lovely big eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're about fifteen years old now but still young at heart. You enjoy traveling with your dear people, going with them wherever they go. You're a great companion who loves to be touching someone as often as you can. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chance, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery