Thread: Marvelous Morris!

Marvelous Morris!

Dearest Morris, what a marvelous gentleman you are! That orange Tabby fur is gorgeous and looks so thick and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes gazing straight up at me. You're a big handsome boy, not fat at all! You look so settled and comfortable in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Just like the "other" guy, you're a great advertising model for cat food! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kansas to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved "People" friends will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear People friends rescued you one rainy night quite a while back and brought you to their antique store in Kansas. Your dear VET friend checked you out the next day and told your People that he thought you were ten weeks old. Now you are seventeen years old, and you are still with them, living in the antique store! You have a very important job there, greeting the customers, for which you're rewarded each and every time. You're very dependable, waking up when called because you know it will mean belly-rubs and ear-skritches and "goodies." And you love the sweeper because when someone uses it on you, it keeps your tongue from getting tired. You and your People all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Morris, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear People and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-16-2021 at 07:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Morris!!!

Hi Morris! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Just to be clear, that "other Morris" has got nothing on you! Seriously, you are one big (not fat!!!), beautiful, hunky and handsome orangeman; ??? lbs of pure love! And how neat that you are the official greeter of your family's antique store! What a good boy, allowing all of those customers the privilege of rubbing that soft belly and scratching your ears! Of course those yummy "goodies" are a great motivator! lol

My job is to greet the customers for which I am rewarded each and every time. Therefore, you KNOW, I'm going to wake up when called cause it will mean "goodies" after I let everyone stroke my belly and scratch my ears.
    How blessed your family was, the day they chose rescue, opening up their home and hearts (and shop!) to one most deserving boy; having known your love and devotion the past 17 wonderful years! You even tolerate the sweeper, hehe Could you be any more purrfect? You truly are a gem of a boy, Morris, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending special time with your humans, munching on a bunch of yummy treats; receiving tons of belly rubs and ear skritches; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your family, your customers, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Morris, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Morris in Kansas! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome orangie gentleman! I would be honored to visit your store, stroke your ears and provide you with goodies! I can imagine just how much everyone enjoys doing that! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - you have that "other" Morris beat!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Morris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678