Thread: Gorgeousl Jasmine the Tortie!

Gorgeousl Jasmine the Tortie!

Dearest Jasmine, what a gorgeous Tortie lady you are indeed! My gorgeous Tortie Angel ladies Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" That beautiful trademark colorful fur is so thick and fluffy and luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big pale-green eyes and that orange stripe down your forehead. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely breathtaking next to that big green plant with its pretty pink flowers. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to McMurray, PA to pet you, and pet your brother Vinny and sister Olive, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson adopted you from the local Humane Society several years ago as a gift for his/her mother-in-law. Our deepest thanks to him/her for choosing rescue! What an excellent example you are of the treasures of pets to be found at rescues! You lived with them in a rural area then, so you had an open window and could come and go as you pleased. Six years ago you moved and became an indoor cat, to which you've adjusted very well. You live with Vinny and Olive, and you love watching the wildlife in the back yard and remembering your hunting days. Your Purrrson says you get in trouble sometimes from being too curious and always wanting to help. You're comical and entertaining, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasmine, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Vinny and Olive and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Poppy Angel and Galaxy Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

're "our fat girl" but from that lovely photo
    Last edited by phesina; 06-15-2021 at 04:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Jasmine!

Hi Jasmine! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, yellow eyed Torti girl you are, Jasmine; stunning in looks with spunk and purrsonality to spare! Better still, you're a rescue, the best breed of all; the best gift ever!

And aren't you making the most of your enchanted life! No longer that free wandering, window hopping huntress, you've wisely chosen the indoor life, safely surveying the wildlife, watching the world go by from your window perch!

How lucky your family is, Jasmine, having a fur baby as special as you to call their own! Curious and comical, yes you are, and definitely entertaining, and your beauty goes without saying! But a PITA? Well, if so you're the sweetest, most giving and loving PITA ever! What a treasure you, Jasmine, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...watching the wildlife from your perch; spending fun time with your brother Vinny and sister Olive; helping your humans about the house; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jasmine, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!Love to dear Vinny and Olive, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Jasmine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your tortie fur, which looks so soft to pet! I agree with my friend phesina- your fur is a tortie trademark! I'm not able to pet you, but I hope your people will give you lots of cuddles and hugs for me.

You used to go outside sometimes, and you are now an indoor-only kitty. You watch all the activity in the yard from your window! You have Olive and Vinny to pal around with, and you are curious and eager to help! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Jasmine!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678