Thread: Beautiful Chin Chilli!

Beautiful Chin Chilli!

Hi Chilli! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, most precious, rare Violet Chin you are, Chilli! Your photos are over the moon swoon worthy! I can only imagine how soft your plush coat is to the touch, what a treat it is to cuddle your velvety self! And as advertised, your amazingly long whiskers and tail truly are awesome! But as gorgeous a girl as you are, it's your trademark chin antics and energy, your unbridled zest for life (a.k.a. making mischief, lol) that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are! (Can you really jump to doorknob heights?
    )

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, personality packed and fun loving, sweet and cuddly furkid and best friend in you, Chilli; bringing endless joy and laughter to her/his days with your goofy antics! Just as she/he says, you two make for one perfect match, right down to your sleeping schedule!

Chilli is the perfect pet for me and I cannot wait to let her out each night to witness her goofy antics.
    You truly are a gem of a girl, sweetheart, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chilli! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming and love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration this evening, zooming about the house, playing and getting into all sorts of fun mischief; chowing down on a big pile of hay, almonds and crackers, leaving behind your signature crumb trail, hehe; cuddling with your human on the couch, watching some TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Chilli, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chilli

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 191
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a wonderful life, you get to run around
    in the morning, sleep all day and run again at night.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Chilli, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Violet Chinchilla you are, a beautiful representative of your rare variety of Chin. That silky grey fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOOOONG whiskers and lovely big dark eyes. And just look at that tail! You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute holding that tip of a banana skin!

You have the most delightful personality, too. You live a fine schedule, with plenty of time out of the cage to run around, and plenty of time to sleep. You enjoy parking on your dear person's shoulder and watch TV with him/her. You like getting up high and watching what's going on in the household, as you wipe your tiny little nose from time to time. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chilli, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of hay, almonds, and crackers!

Last edited by phesina; 06-13-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Chin Chilli, on being POTD! You are darling, precious, gorgeous and Heaven-sent! Your photos are absolutely heartwarming. We loved reading about your happy life, fun activities, sweet personality and wonderful home with your loving and attentive human parent. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big or small, young or senior) from Shelters/Humane Societies because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-Ever Homes*