Thread: Ziggy and Snoopy

Ziggy and Snoopy

Our dear Ziggy joined our family last year August.
    She loves to play with feathers attached to a rod, her small mice and etc.... She also loves to look into the bird aviary! She cannot reach the birds, but hey she doesn't know this ; The toy she loves the most is catching the small red dots(laser light)
    Snoopy is a senior cat of 15,5, so she sleeps a lot and she not as active as she used to be...! But when we come closer to her catbed, she loves to catch the feathers on a rod, and when she succeeds, she tries to kill that thing
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 03-14-2024 at 07:36 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Ziggy!

What a playful, fun loving girl you are, Ziggy! And what a lucky girl, having a mommy ready and able to supply you with all the toys needed to keep you active and happy! Snoopy, on the the other hand, would rather snooze the day away, resting up for those occasional encounters with that pesky feather on a rod thing!

Love and hugs to you both!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ziggy and Snoopy and Lut, how nice to hear from you all and catch up with you!

Ziggy, you're a young lady full of energy and make all your dear family members smile with your antics. You enjoy playing with your mousies and the feathers on the rod, and watching the birds, and chasing the laser light. And Snoopy, you and your Purrrsons have been together for some fifteen years now, and you have fun catching those feathers on the rod and trying to kill them. I'd love to watch you both playing and having such fun!

Love to you all from Tinker and Sparkler and Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery