Thread: Beautiful Emil!

Beautiful Emil!

Dearest Emil, you are beautiful indeed, such a fine-looking Tabby gentleman! Thank you for that marvelous photo album, each shot showing you in a different lighting and pose, every one of them absolutely stunning. You are gorgeous in that first one, resting there so calm and content! Your brown Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose, those long curling white whiskers, and those lovely big eyes, one bright green and one bright golden-brown. And then we have a closeup of a patch of your fur (left hip, I'm guessing), all bright orange-brown in the sunlight. And finally there's that black and white shot of you in the midst of a great big yawn. Your dear person is a very talented photographer, but then how could she/he miss with such a Purrrfect subject! I wish I could reach through the screen and over the sea to Częstochowa in Poland to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what an awful but then uplifting and heartwarming story you have to tell! You had a horrific beginning, with some alleged-human throwing you into a trash can when you were just a kitten. I cannot express my anger and disgust enough about whoever discarded you like a piece of trash, and I hope he/she receives some punishment at least equal to that outrage. I'm so glad and grateful that your dear person-to-be found you there and rescued you and brought you to your wonderful new furrever-home. My very deepest thanks to her/him! Now you are living the life you deserve (and you always deserved), full of love and warmth and good care and good food. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emil, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Emil!

Greetings, Emil in Częstochowa, Poland! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a lucky boy you are, Emil, having a very talented budding photographer as your human! Your photos are exquisite, simply stunning, though honestly it's hard to "miss" when the subject matter is as beautiful and photogenic as you, Emil! Just look at your gorgeous, orange Tabby coat, those amazing, green and gold eyes!!! But just as your human says, you're so much more than a "pretty face," every bit as beautiful on the inside as out, just as sweet and loving as can be!

How very lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a beautiful, photogenic, sweet as can be furkid and best friend in you, Emil! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, just as special as can be, inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Emil! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...honing your modeling skills, hehe; playing and feasting on your fave foods; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you from across the miles, beautiful Emil, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Simply stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cześć, handsome Emil! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your short golden fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! And your pink nose, long whiskers, and of course your gem-like eyes! You are very beautiful!

I smiled as I looked at your pictures and read your story! I am so glad your person found you that day, and brought you home. Now you are together! You are loved and cared for, and your person gets to enjoy your companionship and personality! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Emil! I hope your person will give you extra pats and snuggles for me, sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678