Thread: Beautiful Sweet Shadow!

Beautiful Sweet Shadow!

Dearest Shadow, what a beautiful lady you are! Your soft-looking brown Tabby fur is gorgeous and has such an interesting design, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely stunning, and you look so comfortable and content settled on that carpet there. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean and over to Gaertringen, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Manuel Titze will pet you for me .

You and Manuel and your family all live together in your flat. Manuel feeds you in the morning and in the evening, and you eat with your family at breakfast and dinner. He says you're not small, you're big, but you don't want to diet, and you complain if you don't get fed what you think is enough. But that's okay, you're like that, he says. You don't look fat in your photo. We hope you will stay around that size and keep quite healthy! You're who you are, and Manuel is who he is, and you get along just fine. You're a very sweet girl, and you and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Manuel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Shadow, your country and mine (Belgium) are neighbors!
    I love you the way you are, you look a lot like my dearest little Snoopy!!
    Be sure sweetie to get some extra treats today, because you are our Cat of the Day!!

Kisses from Snoopy & Ziggy, and from myself of course
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congrats on COTD to Shadow!!

Shadow was the name of the little black cat who literally saved my life during a very ugly time in my life-- you carry that awesome legacy beautifully, Shadow! Take extra good care of your family in Germany-- enjoy lots of pets and treats today!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Beauitful Sweet Shadow!

Hi Shadow in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud person Manuel, too!

What a beautiful, classic Tabby girl you are, Shadow; not too small, not too big...just right! Well, Manuel says you are a girl who enjoys a good meal! hehe Well, I say all the more Shadow to love!

How lucky Manuel is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry friend and devoted furry family member in you, sweetheart! Nothing beats being cherished for who you are, just as you are, loved unconditionally! And what a perfect match you are for Manuel and he for you! Better together, best friends for life!

I love Shadow very much, because she is who she is and I am who I am, and we get along just fine. Love Manuel Titze
    You truly are a treasure, Shadow, purrfect just as you are, inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shadow! Meeting you today, reading Manuel's loving tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart...chowing down on your fave foods and treats; playing and spending special time with Manuel; enjoying a nice nap; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Shadow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Shadow and Manuel in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day, Shadow!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your sweet face, your long whiskers, and your tabby markings! I see the dark tip of your tail in the picture, too!

You look very comfortable in that place, and I wonder if you were watching something interesting when your picture was taken. Maybe a bird outside your window, or a meal being prepared! You receive two meals each day, and you are on hand when your people are eating breakfast and dinner! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678