Thread: Gorgeous Pygmy Goat Golden Boy!

Gorgeous Pygmy Goat Golden Boy!

Dearest Golden Boy, a.k.a. Dinsmore Farms Golden Boy, are you ever an adorable Caramel Pygmy Goat Buck! You are absolutely gorgeous indeed in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your coat is beautiful, mostly silver and black but we can see some of that caramel color around your right front leg. And what a sweet face you have, with those perky ears standing up and those lovely big brown eyes, and that cute mouth with what looks like a smile, and probably is, complete with your tongue sticking out! And what a delightful personality you have! You are funny, a real character, sticking your tongue out for publicity photos. You are quite a champ in the show ring! You're registered with the National Pygmy Goat Association, and you have two Reserve Junior Champion Buck wins. You're only eight months old, and I bet there are many more show ring wins ahead for you! You and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Golden Boy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Golden Boy!

Hi Golden Boy, a.k.a. Dinsmore Farms Golden Boy! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

My Pygmy Goat loving heart went squish the moment I saw your sweet face adorning my Pet of the Day screen! You are just too precious for words, Golden Boy! I SO want to plant a zillion kisses on that beautiful, sweet, caramel colored face of yours! OK...make that silver and black! hehe (Oh! I do see a touch of gold around those precious footies, lol) No matter your official coloring, you couldn't be any more beautiful if you tired, inside and out! Just ask those showring judges! Two 2 Reserve Junior Champion Buck wins? How cool is that! But no doubt it's as your family's fun loving, joyful, sweet as can be 4 legged family member that your star shines most brightly!

He is funny, and a real character, and stuck his tongue out when we took his picture for publicity purposes! It helps to have a sense of humor when you have goats around!
    I have neighbors who raise Pygmy Goats and know first hand what characters you guys and girls are, bringing so much joy and laughter to your humans' lives with your antics and fun loving ways!

How lucky your family is, having such a friend and family member in you, Golden Boy! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, sweetheart, golden to the core, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Golden Boy! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your goat pals, getting into all sorts of mischief, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and *kisses* to you, precious Golden Boy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your goat buddies, too!

Precious!!!

Golden Boy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 301
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a handsome little guy, with a sense of humor
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Congratulations, Golden Boy, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, brilliant, fun, darling, photogenic and unique! You don't need to win any prizes ~ God made you perfect already! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!

*Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big or small, young or senior) because All Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*