Thread: Beautiful Bernese Stella!

Beautiful Bernese Stella!

Dearest Stella, a.k.a. Miss Stella Boo Miller, what a beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog you are! Your colorful fur is utterly gorgeous and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those floppy dark ears and those lovely big brown eyes so full of love, gazing out at us. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It is perfect and indeed looks like a painting. You have such a delightful personality, too! You're the best cuddler ever, and you make friends wherever you go. You're the first Bernese some people have ever met, and you are a terrific ambassador for your breed! You're a sweetheart, as beautiful inside as out, and you're very smart, too. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stella, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bernese Stella!

Greetings Miss Stella Boo Miller! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so photogenic Bernese Mountain Dog of you are, Stella! Your feature photo truly is stunning, like a fine oil painting indeed!

I admit to being a big fan of big breeds, and you Bernies are among the most beautiful of all, inside and out; gentle giants with hearts of gold! Your long, multi-colored coat is gorgeous, Stella, and those big, warm and soulful (sad
    ) brown eyes, total heart melters! And just look at those massive pawsies! But just as your Mom says, you truly are one EXTRA special Bernie, one stellar ambassador for Bernies near and far, proudly representing all the best in your beloved breed: beauty, unwavering devotion to your humans, smarts and heart!!!

She is a sweetheart, and as beautiful inside as she is on the outside
    What a treasure you are, Princess Stella! Your family is so very lucky, having a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you in their lives; perfection on 4 paws; simply the BEST!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute has made my dark and rainy morning sunny and bright! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your family, chowing down on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Princess Stella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Those eyes! Those eyebrows! That face!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stella

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a beautiful senior who loves to cuddle.
    Over the years you have learned that
    sad eyes keep you from being scolded
    Celebrate your special day

Hello, Stella! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Bernese you are! I would like to give you some great big hugs! Your fur looks so soft to pet, and what lovely colors! And your eyes- one look from you and I would happily do whatever you like!

You are a snuggler, and a very good ambassador for your breed! Extra-special, that is you for sure! Hug, hug, hug, hug!

Happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Stella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Today's Dog

You're so adorable, Stella!

Sending my virtual hug to you,
    Joe Anderson
    How to remove cat's pee
    Last edited by joeanderson; 06-10-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Definitely a gorgeous Bernese! You shine Stella! Would love for you to meet my lovely Lilo (male golden retriever). Haha