Thread: Precious Pockets!

Precious Pockets!

Hi Pockets! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I ask you, is there a sight more heart melting than that of a Miniature Horse? You are simply too precious for words, Pockets! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, and oh my gosh, a girl could get lost in those big, beautiful, brown eyes! And while you may be small in stature, it's clear that when it comes to athleticism (see action shot!) you run (and jump!) with the big girls...and boys! hehe

What a lucky human is yours, Pockets, having a beautiful, energetic, sweet and loving 4 legged best friend in you! The fact that your human actually was the one who trained you last year tells me it was destined that you and she were meant to be, together forever! What a gem of a girl she has in you, Pockets! You're just as special as they come, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I bought Pockets from the farm I kept my other horse at and it turned out I had actually trained her just a year before. My goals with her are to cart train her and show her. she is such a sweet pony and I would never trade her for anything!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...jumping and playing with your Draft Horse big brother; spending special time with your human; munching on some yummy apple, carrot and peppermints; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Pockets, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your "big brother," too!

Beautiful!!!

Wow!!!

Precious Pockets!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pockets

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl, with a big friend,
    You have a wonderful life with someone
    who will always keep you
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Pockets, what an utterly beautiful Miniature Horse you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your brown and white coat looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big brown eyes. I love that close-up shot of you looking straight out at us. You have the most delightful, very special personality! You enjoy free jumping and playing with your "big brother" draft-horse mix. He's many times your size though you're about the same age. Your dear person bought you and then realized she/he had trained you the year before! Her/his goal is to cart-train you and show you. You're such a sweetie, and she/he would never trade you for anything! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pockets, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and big-brother horse and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery