Thread: Lovely Lana!

Lovely Lana!

Hi Lana! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and to your dear brother Sterling too!

Just as your mom says, you truly are one gorgeous Torti girl, Lana! Your sparkling, yellow eyes compliment your plush coat, your unique and rare coloring so perfectly! Love the photos your mom included with her tribute, sweetheart! That shot of you snuggling with brother Sterling is heart-melting! And hmm, I think that's some bling and a beauty item your pawing in that one pic! Your girly-girl creds on full display!

We are so thankful to your mom for choosing adoption, welcoming into her home and heart not just one but two most deserving kitties! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, playful, chatty, sweet and loving furkid in you, Lana! And hopefully soon brother Sterling will be honored here as well so that we can learn a bit about him too! No doubt he's just as special in his own right!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud mom's heartwarming tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in heart and she in yours, has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...sitting on your window perch, chatting with the birdies; having a nice "other chat" with your mom, hehe; playing with your toy mousie; cuddling with Sterling and your mom; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Lana, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Sterling, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lana, you are gorgeous! What a stunningly beautiful Tortie lady you are! That trademark multi-color fur is so pretty and in such an interesting design, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes that blend in with the fur colors. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You're adorable in every one of them, and that is so funny, the one in which you're caught in the act moving those items toward (and over?) the edge of that shelf you're on. And it's so nice to see you cuddled up with your dear brother Sterling, so cozy together, and I join in with my dear friend tatsxxx11 in the hopes we meet him one day as Cat of the Day! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maryland to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! I have been privileged to have had dear Tortie friends share their lives with me over the years, and I know how special you all are. You love to perch up high and watch the action, bat around your toy mousies, and scoop things around the room. You're shy with newcomers, but once you get to know them, you're out all the time. You like to watch birds from the window and make little peeping noises as you paw against the glass. Sometimes you have brief conversations in meow-talk with people!

What a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons met you and Sterling at a shelter. You all adopted each other, and Home you went with them. My deepest thanks to them for choosing rescue, and my deepest thanks to the shelter people who rescued you and provided you a haven in which to meet your Purrrsons-to-be, whom you know will never neglect you. You and Sterling and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lana, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sterling and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe another round of kitty soccer!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery