Thread: Beautiful Angel Flicka~

Beautiful Angel Flicka~

To Flicka's human...

My deepest sympathies on the passing of your beloved Flicka. We here can all relate to the huge hole left in your heart at her passing, the depth of your loss. The photo you included with your love filled tribute brings tears to my eyes.

What a beautiful, smoky blue-eyed girl your Flicka was, beautiful in looks, that's clear, but even more beautiful in personality, spirit and heart. It broke my heart, reading how horribly, unconscionably abused she was before being saved. I cannot imagine how any sentient being could do that to a defenseless animal, throwing them out of a car window like a piece of trash.

Blessedly, thanks to your Grandma, she was rescued in time, finally finding her way to that truly committed, loving furever family she so rightly deserved...to you. And in return, each and every day since, every day you and she shared, she returned the compassion shown her a hundred fold, letting you know in her own wayjust how grateful she was; warming your laps, your hearts, your lives with her love. It never ceases to amaze me, the capacity of formerly neglected and abused animals to forgive and forget, to love another human, a family, so uncondtionally.

Flicka was a very playful, affectionate cat. She would sit in your lap for hours without moving a muscle. If someone was sitting on the sofa, she would jump in their lap in a matter of seconds.
    How lucky you were to have known Flicka's unconditional love and affection, her unwavering devotion those many years, though not even forever is long enough when it comes to our fur babies.. I'm so sorry you no longer have her there with you in body, but hope you take comfort knowing that one day in the distant future you and she will be together once more. Until then, she lives on in your heart and in your countless cherished memories, never to be forgotten. And hopefully seeing her being honored here today brings you some comfort and puts a smile on her face. Flicka truly was one very special girl, one in a million, and so very deserving of being honored here today, and every day.

And Flicka, sweet angel girl, until that happy day of reunion play healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, that heavenly splace where the skies rain mints, bottomless bowl of vanilla ice cream rein and the sun always shines. And Flicka, send down your love to your special human. She/he misses you so very much.

Beautiful Angel Flicka~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful, Precious Flicka!

Dearest Flicka, what a beautiful and precious Angel lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous in that wonderful photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. That brown-tabby-and-white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that brick-color nose outlined in black and those lovely big pale-green eyes gazing out at me. You're so relaxed and comfy there on that cushion, and it even looks like you're kneading your front paws there! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way up to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a heartbreaking but ultimately uplifting and joyful story you have to tell. You had been so badly abused in your earlier "home" that you had stopped growing. Then one of those alleged-human abusers threw you out of a car window at a school. (I'd really love for those abusers to receive the same treatment they subjected you to.) And then, fortunately and blessedly, your luck changed, for which I am so very glad and grateful! Your dear Grandma-to-be found you there and brought you home to your new Purrrfect, Purrrmanent, Furrrever family. They got you the vet treatment you needed and gave you the great care and love you needed even more so. Since then, you've had that all through your earth-life and now and always in your Angel life!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you turned out to be the sweetest most lovable cat he/she has ever had, and she/he misses you very much. You're very playful and affectionate, a true lap-lover. The minute someone sits down, you jump into the lap and stay for hours without moving a muscle. You love playing with bell toys and anything that jingles or makes noise. You certainly have some unusual food tastes for cats! We're sure you now have plenty of Angel-laps to settle into, jingly toys to play with, and all your favorite foods you want!

My deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrsons for losing you. You all love and miss each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will! Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them always and sending down love, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Flicka Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and keepsakes. We know that you and the other Angels are all enjoying your favorite Angelic games and treats, with plenty of extra-special mints, banana skins to lick, and vanilla ice cream!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery