Thread: Hey new member

Hey new member

Hi Everyone my name is Rebecca Hayley i live in Leadville Colorado i have 1 rottie named nala, a cat named tabs, i am new to this posting stuff. I was referred to this site by furpup67, do you guys know her?

Welcome!

Hi Rebecca! A big welcome to you and your pup Nala the Rottie, and Tabs the kitty! My name is Sandra, mom to Peach the Lab x Golden, and Tigg'r the orange Tabby tripod! I live on Cape Cod, am a nurse and worked in Retriever rescue (North East All Retriever Resuce) as their adopions coordinator for year. Speaking of years... have been here on Pet Talk for since...forever; as in 20 years!

Yes, I know Ivy, a.k.a. furpup67! Met her and her pups, Belle and Amber, and feathered ones, Beadie and Buddie here on Pet Talk! Let us know if you have any questions (about posting or pet related), and join in on the conversations. And please nominate Nala and Tabs for Dog and Cat of the Day! Would love to see pics of your kids!

Again, welcome!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Rebecca! Welcome to Pet Talk, to you and Nala the Rottie and Tabs the kitty! My name is Pat, and two cats, Sparkler and Tinker, share their home with me. Sparkler is 14 years old, with orange Tabby and white fur and cockeyed hind legs (a whole story there). Tinker is a solid brown-black Tabby, 8 years old.

And yes, I know Ivy, a.k.a. Furpup67. It was a pleasure to meet her and Belle and Amber and Beadie and Buddie recently!

We're looking forward to meeting Nala and Tabs and getting to know you all. I join in with my good friend Sandra in inviting you to nominate Nala and Tabs as Dog and Cat of the Day! I'd also love to see pictures of them!

Cheers!
    - Pat

Purrrs!
    - Sparkler and Tinker

Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2021 at 06:41 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi

Thank you for the warm welcome i will get them nominated soon, yeah ivy told me that there's this site to go to to sabre your pet with the world 🌎 so i thought i will join 1 question about posting how do you change your profile pic?

Hi

I work at a vetranairain clinic in Leadville.

Blog Entries

Hi

Hi Rebecca this i ivy😁 we all are half you joined.

Blog Entries

Whoops

I meant glad LOL 😂😂😂

Hi

No worries ivy😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Hayley View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome i will get them nominated soon, yeah ivy told me that there's this site to go to to sabre your pet with the world  so i thought i will join 1 question about posting how do you change your profile pic?
    Great to have a vet clinic person here!

To change your profile pic or avatar: at the top of the Pet Talk home page hit "settings." To the left of the page that comes up you can see "change profile pic," or "change avatar," any of your personal settings! Hope this helps, Rebecca...and good morning!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi

ThAnk you very much 😊

11. Hello an welcome to Pet Talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Hayley View Post
    ThAnk you very much 
    You're welcome!

Hi

Thank you for welcoming me to pet talk😁

Welcome on this fantastic petforum!!
    I am Maya & Inka's mommy and I have 2 cats, Snoopy and Ziggy;
    We also have large outdoor/indoor bird aviary! There are siskin and canaries and a nightingale; This spring we had 5 nests, so we now have 12 newbies!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi

I bet they are adorable 🙂