Thread: Sweet Sky (and Sister Josephine)!

Sweet Sky (and Sister Josephine)!

Dearest Sky, aren't you ever the most precious young Australian Cattle Dog pup, there with your equally precious sister Josephine, both just seven months old! You're the cutest little things, with that fluffy colorful fur and those sweet faces with floppy ears and lovely big dark eyes.

Sky, you are a growing girl, full of energy! As your dear person says, you're "more of a little devil in disguise!" You work hard at "redecorating" the house and garden, and you love to "train" the barn cat. (I hope you're not scaring the cat!) You have a nice big family, with two humans, your mom and adoptive dad (ACDs), two horses, a Lowchen and her litter, and the barn cat. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Josephine has now gone to her new home in Germany to become a future search and rescue dog, a job she will do beautifully, I'm sure. Maybe we will meet her one day as Dog of the Day!

Congratulations, darling Sky, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Josephine, humans, mom and dad ACDs, horses, Lowchen and litter, barn cat, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sky!!!

Greetings Sky in Luxembourg! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and to your dear sister Josephine in Germany, too!

Oh my gosh! I do believe you've crashed the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, sweetheart! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious baby you were, Sky, and no doubt now, at 7 months old, more beautiful still! And oh, aren't you the personailty packed character, getting into all sorts of fun trouble, a mischief maker without equal!

Sky is more of a little devil in disguise, she works hard on destroying, oops sorry, "redecorating" the house and our garden, and love to tease, sorry again, "train" our barn cat.
    And as you're busy redecorating your house and garden, teasing your kitty, sister Josphenine is hard at work, training to be a search and rescue dog! Well, we all have our roles in life and yours, Sky, is clearly bringing endless joy, love and laughter to your family's life...the 2 and 4 leggers alike! How lucky they all are, having a beautiful, joyful and life loving fur baby in you, Sky! What fun they are in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow even moe beautiful, more special with each passing day; the lot of you sharing countless happy times over the years to come! What a treasure you are, Sky, truly heaven sent, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such fun! I hope you're having a blast, celebrating your big day of honor...making mischief and keeping your humans on their toes, lol; spending fun time with your horse, Lowchen and kitty pals; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Sky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to sister Josephine, your doggie, horse and kitty pals, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    Although you no longer have your sister to play with
    you have plenty of other animals and humans to keep you occupied
    Celebrate your world famous day