Thread: Beautiful Lilly and Flöckchen!

Beautiful Lilly and Flöckchen!

Dearest Lilly and Flöckchen, what a beautiful Mother-Daughter pair of Guinea Pigs you are! You are both so pretty with those colorful coats and those sweet faces with the lovely big dark eyes. Lilly, you are Flöckchen's mother, and you two have been best friends since Flöckchen was born! You look quite different, and I think that you, Flöckchen, probably take after your dad in your looks. You love to be together, and you squeak loudly if you're separated. Sometimes you even squeak when your dear person brings you your food! He/she says you've learned the trick of giving your foot on command. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilly and Flöckchen, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of lettuce, apple, cucumber and carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Lilly and Flöckchen!

Greetings, Lilly and Flöckchen! Happy Pet of the Day to you, girls, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

How lucky are we, being treated to a double dose of wheeker adorableness this morning on Pet of the Day; one beautiful, pawsitively precious, totally bonded mother and daughter piggy pair!

I just love your coats, with their varying hues of brown and gold, accented with those pretty stripes of white! But nothing beats the loving expressions on those sweet, sweet faces!

And oh my gosh! Your human has trained you to give paw??? How special is that; how special are you two! What a lucky human is yours, Lilly and Flöckchen, having two such beautiful, gentle and loving, sweet as can be best furry friends in you two cuties! And how lucky are you two, having a forever human as caring and repsonsible, as devoted and loving as yours! Better together, best friends for life, that you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, girls! Reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you all share, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to extra floor time, perhaps some time outdoors, playing and scampering about; chowing down on some yummy apple, carrot and cucumber; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lilly and Flöckchen, our very special and most deserving mother and daughter team Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly and Flöckchen

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 150
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    What a sweet Mother, daughter combination
    You get such a variety of good food
    to stay healthy and happy
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Lilly and Flockchen, on sharing POTD honors! You're the most precious, sweet and photogenic Mommy and Baby ever! (We cavies/gps!) All cavies are brilliant and clever so we are not surprised that you know tricks. Sending all best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives inside your human family's home. (GPs are delicate, defensive pets and should never live outside due to many fatal dangers and being easily susceptible to illness. SAFETY FIRST.)

*Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Cavies/GPs from Shelters/Humane Societies*