Thread: Gorgeous Riley!

Gorgeous Riley!

Dearest Riley, what a gorgeous young Irishman you are! You're an absolutely beautiful Akita Inu, with those long, long legs and that colorful fur in such an interesting design and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You have the most delightful personality. You're just eleven months old, and you make your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You love running around and chasing people and playing. You're very well behaved and hate being told off. You also hate to be ignored. You love sleeping with your person on the bed and cuddling up at night and following him/her everywhere. He/she says you're the typical gentle giant! You're very loyal and affectionate, and you'd never hurt a fly. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Riley, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Riley!

Greetings Riley in Ireland! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

You truly are one gorgeous young Akita boy, Riley, and not only beautiful in looks but true to your breed, beautiful in personality and heart as well; a TRUE gentle giant!

Yes, the Akita is, sadly, too often misjudged. But you, Riley, represent the true nature of your historic breed: stunning in looks, athletic and energetic, well mannered and obedient, loyal and loving to fault! Though I must say, Riley, on the temperment meter you lean waaay more to the total mush side!

His name is Riley and he is a Japanese Akita (Inu) he's eleven months old and we live in Ireland.Riley is a lovely, soft, docile dog. He loves playing with other dogs and loves the attention of people. I have heard many bad things when it comes to Akitas but having Riley its very hard to believe. He's well behaved and hates being told off. He's full of energy and hates being on his own. He's your typical gentle giant!

Like I said, a total mush, hehe; a friend to all!!! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle, cuddles craving, life and people loving furkid in you, Riley! What happy, fun filled days await you and your human over the months and years to come, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Riley, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud mom/dad's love filled tribute, seeing your swoon worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park; running like mad, playing chase and find, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your human on the big bed tonight; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Riley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous...and adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Riley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  9.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    What a cutie who loves attention and to play
    Celebrate your world famous day