Thread: Lovely Lilli!

Lovely Lilli!

This cat belongs to my friend David, and her name is Lilli. She is the sister of my cat Dori, and they were born on June fourth. She is a black house cat, and Dori is a tabby, so they look different but are sisters indeed.

Lilli is really silly. She hunts her own tail, spinning in circles as she does. Also, it looks so strange, but when she wants to lie somewhere, she just falls down. She always wants to cuddle with someone or something. She loves plastic and always licks on plastic bags. She is a real character, and is much loved.
    Hello, Lilli in Austria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely blackie kitty you are! Your fur looks very plush and soft to pet, and you look very nice in your wrap! You have a birthday coming up in a few weeks- happy birthday to you and your tabby sister Dori!

You are a busy girl, too! You hunt for your own tail by making circles! You love plastic and lick plastic bags. Then it is time to seek cuddles with someone, or just flop down and lie wherever you might like! Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cuddly Lilli, and love to Dori too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lilli, what a beautiful lady you are! That black fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. You're so pretty peeking out from under that pretty wrap! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Pressbaum, Lower Austria, Austria and pet you, and pet your dear sister Dori, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You make your friends smile when you spin in circles chasing your tail. When you want to lie somewhere, you just fall right down there. You like to lick on plastic bags. You're very affectionate and love to cuddle with someone or something. You're a real character, and you and Dori and your friend and David all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilli, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dori and David and friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And we are sending you Happy Third Birthday wishes for June fourth!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lilli!

Hi Lilli in Austria! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early happy birhtday wishes to you and to sister Dori!

What a stunning, black beauty you are, Lilli! Love your blue supergirl cape! lol And no doubt so very special, having been nominated for Cat of the Day by your daddy David's good friend! Then again, you actually are family, you and your nominator's kitty, Dori, being sisters!

How lucky your daddy is, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet as can be, cuddles craving fur baby in you, Lilli! You truly are a gem of a girl, Lilli, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...receving tons of cuddles and kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Lilli, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Dori too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~