Thread: Marvelous Maddey!

Marvelous Maddey!

Hi Maddey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome American Bobtail you are, Maddey! Your coloring and markings are so distinctive, and how beautiful are your HUGE yellow eyes!

What a happy birthday that was, the day your Daddy was gifted you, Maddey...best present EVER! Oh, you must have been so tiny, having to be bottle fed! But just look at you now, all grown up and just as handsome, as fearless and feisty, as playful as can be; packed with purrsonality! (Sounds as though your nickname, "Madddey Monster" is well earned!
    )

He fears nothing and is very curious of everything. I have spoiled his so rotten by trying to babying him. He loves to start fights with the other cats and is very playful. My husband nicknamed him Maddey Monster because he will attack anything at any moment, even us
    How lucky your entire family is, including the furry ones, having a furkid and best buddy as beautiful, as playful and fun loving, as special as you to call their very own own! And of course you're spoiled rotten! It's written in every human's official (cat penned!) handbook of acceptable care!

You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Maddey, one in a million, and so very worthy of your "Top Cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...mixing it up with the kitty crew and snuggling with your pup pals; playing with your favorite toys and feasting on your fave foods; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, marvelous Maddey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty sibs and doggie buds, too!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maddey, you are marvelous indeed! What an utterly adorable young man you are, with that fluffy brown Tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet, sweet face with the perky pink ears and cute pink nose and those lovely huge golden eyes.. and then there's that trademark American Bobtail bobbed tail! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're absolutely precious in it, on your side looking up at us and holding that black toy close to play with. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Cartersville, GA to pet you, and pet your dear doggie and kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were your dear Daddy's birthday present, the best present ever, from your dear Meowmie when you were just four weeks old. They had to feed you with a dropper and help you learn to use the litter-box on your own! Now you are a big boy, five months old and doing just fine. You've turned out to be buddies with your doggie housemate, and you sleep with her rather than the other cats. You're fearless and curious and playful, and you like to start fights with the cats. You'll attack anything any time, even your dear Purrrents! (Not for nothing has Daddy nicknamed you Maddey Monster.) Meowmie says she's spoiled you rotten by trying to baby you. And so she should have done! As my dear friend tatsxxx11 said, that's in every human's official (cat-penned) handbook of acceptable care. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maddey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Daddy and doggie and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome American Bobtail kitten you are, Maddey. Your brown and white coat looks so soft and beautiful.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana