Thread: Sweetie Sam!

Sweetie Sam!

Dearest Sam, what a beautiful Tuxedo guy you are! You look handsome and distinguished, perfectly dressed for any occasion. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It is so nice to see you with your dear Pepe doggie friend and Boo and Max kitty friends. You all look so happy and comfortable together! You're so cute relaxing in them all, with your leg against Pepe's back in the first and then with Boo and Max in the last. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Audubon, NJ to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! One day your dear Dad-to-be came to work and found a tiny kitten had followed him into his warehouse. He wanted to keep you there at first but couldn't because a co-worker had allergies. He brought you home instead, and it wasn't love at first sight because you destroyed things from being so curious! Still, your Purrrents came to love you in spite of that. My deep thanks and appreciation to them for allowing you the time and space you needed to settle in!

You have such a delightful Purrrsonality! You're so smart, and you love to cuddle with dear Meowmie at night. You're definitely the boss of Boo and Max! I'm sorry to learn that Pepe, the former boss, passed away in April. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Boo and Max and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Pepe Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-13-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sam!

Hi Sam! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear kitty sibs, Boo and Max, too!

What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Sam! The photos your Mom included with your tribute are over the moon heart-melting! You and sibbies Boo and Max, "the three amigos," truly are the trifecta of kitty perfection!

You sure had some mighty big pawprints to fill, Sam, taking over the very important job of "boss" after the passing of your mentor, precious Pepe the pup. But no doubt you're more than up to the task, Sam, keeping everyone in line, hehe You do Pepe proud, sweetheart!

The other cats in that last picture are Boo, and Max, but Sam is definitely the boss. Honorable mention for Pepe, the dog with him in the first picture. He passed away last April. He was the main boss and then when Pepe was not there Sam took over.
    Endless thanks to your Dad, your family, for rescuing you, providing you with the best life ever! Not even your penchance for umm, destruction, your "bull in the china shop" antics could keep them from cherishing you for the very special boy that you are!
    Ornaments and "stuff" can be replaced, but nothing can replace the unconditional love and companionship of a furkid! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having you in their lives, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to their days! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Sam, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Sam...playing and cuddling with Boo and Max; feasting on your fave foods and treats; getting into some fun (not destructive, lol) mischief; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mom and Dad! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable, sweet Sam, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Boo, Max and Pepe at the Rainbow Bridge, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~