Thread: Precious Tess!!!

Precious Tess!!!

Puppy cuteness overload alert!!! Oh Tess! You truly are one beautiful, pawsitively precious Beaglador baby girl...so unique, so special, inside and out!

Her ears and her brindle markings are the features people comment on the most, and her "freckles" you can see in her white areas. She is truly unique!
    And don't forget those utterly heart-melting, sad and pleading puppy eyes! hehe Yep, you're a head turner, that's for sure, and every bit as beautiful in personality as you are in looks! And so smart to boot! Imagine, a mere 6 months old and already you've earned your driving permit! Oh wait! You're just practicing for the time those legs do reach those pedals, lol

Tess loves to "go" - walks are good, but car rides are even better. She will hop right in to the driver's seat, but we tell her she is too young to drive yet. (Never mind her legs are to short to reach the pedals.)
    How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, curious and playful, sweet as can be fur baby in you, sweetheart! It's no wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! You truly are a friend to all, the 2 and 4 leggers alike, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tess! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...tooling about town in your wheels; playing in full puppy mode (followed by a nap on the big bed, hehe) feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tess, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tess

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    You do love your rides in the car and the big bed.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Terrific Tess!

Tess you are such a cute, beautiful girl. I love those ears! I loved meeting you today as Dog of The Day today, you made my day!💕

Oh my gosh, dearest Tess, aren't you ever just the sweetest thing! You're an absolutely beautiful Beaglador or Labreagle with that colorful fur and adorable face with those lovely big eyes gazing right at me. You have the most delightful personality, too. You're so full of energy, you even want to drive the car! The "big bed" is much nicer than any old dog bed, isn't is. You're playful, curious, and lovable, and you love nearly all the dogs and people you meet. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tess, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery