Puppy cuteness overload alert!!! Oh Tess! You truly are one beautiful, pawsitively precious Beaglador baby girl...so unique, so special, inside and out!

Her ears and her brindle markings are the features people comment on the most, and her "freckles" you can see in her white areas. She is truly unique!
And don't forget those utterly heart-melting, sad and pleading puppy eyes! hehe Yep, you're a head turner, that's for sure, and every bit as beautiful in personality as you are in looks! And so smart to boot! Imagine, a mere 6 months old and already you've earned your driving permit! Oh wait! You're just practicing for the time those legs do reach those pedals, lol

Tess loves to "go" - walks are good, but car rides are even better. She will hop right in to the driver's seat, but we tell her she is too young to drive yet. (Never mind her legs are to short to reach the pedals.)
How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, curious and playful, sweet as can be fur baby in you, sweetheart! It's no wonder all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! You truly are a friend to all, the 2 and 4 leggers alike, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tess! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...tooling about town in your wheels; playing in full puppy mode (followed by a nap on the big bed, hehe) feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tess, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!