Thread: Beautiful, Precious Luca!

Beautiful, Precious Luca!

Dearest Luca, what a beautiful, precious Lutino Pied Cockatiel you are indeed, just five months old! Those feathers are absolutely stunning in their color and variety and design, and don't you just have the sweetest face with those bright orange cheeks and the lovely dark eyes and that mouth with what looks like a great big smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. And what a terrific story you have to tell, of what a vital role you play in your family! You joined the family at age eight weeks, to be a feathery companion and help control your dear person's anxiety levels. Right away you became attached to each other, and you've been the best of friends ever since! Your person has become much calmer, and the anxiety doesn't spike too high. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luca, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-10-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Luca!!!

Hi Luca! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious and oh so fluffy (thanks to your very special bird parents!) Lutino Pied Cockatiel baby you are, Luca! Your photos are utterly heart-melting!

I was warmed to the core, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your young human have forged, the comfort and healing, the endless joy you bring to her/his life! It was clear from day one that you and your *special human* were destined to be as one, your one and only!

Day one he was attached to me and enjoys me holding him and giving him his treats. He's like Velcro hard to get off but who would want such a fluffy ball of whistling joy off them? Well when he's chewing on your pen or pencil yeah not that much, but too cute to be mad about.
    The ultimate Velcro birdie, that you are, Luca! How blessed your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving healer and comforter, best feathered friend in you! And yes, Luca...socks are for "wearing!"

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending special time with your human; getting into all sorts of fun mischief, hehe; munching on some yummy birdie treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee *kisses* to you, beautiful Luca, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luca

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You have a special way of calming your person.
    Although your parents had some physical problems,
    you turned out just fine. Very handsome
    Celebrate your special day

What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, Luca.
    You have a special way of calming your person.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana