Thread: Beautiful, Precious Milli!

Beautiful, Precious Milli!

Dearest Milli, what a beautiful, precious Tabby child you are indeed, just five months old! You're the cutest little thing, a growing kitten girl standing on all four legs but leaning against the post to be sure and keep your balance. That fluffy, distinctively Tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those curly white whiskers and big perky ears and lovely dark eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Oyten, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very happy when your dear friend comes home from school. You follow her and play with her. You often enjoy sleeping in the wardrobe. You like going outside, and we hope your friend goes out with you and keeps an eye on you while you're out. We wouldn't want you to get lost or to be captured by a bigger animal or bird! You're very comforting to your friend, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milli, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Milli!

Greetings, Milli in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, oh so special Tabby girl you are, Milli! I wish I could reach through my monitor and cuddle your tiny, fluffy self and cover that sweet face with a zillion kisses!

How lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as joyful and playful, as devoted and loving as you, sweetheart! What happy times await you and she/he, years or shared love and companionship! A young person couldn't hope for a furry friend any more special that you, Milli! You're a treasure, a gem, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my cold and rainy morning! Hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Milli...playing and spending special time with your human, savoring some yummy kitten treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Milli, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~