Thread: Beautiful Kira!

Beautiful Kira!

Hi Kira in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous, and to your proud human Caro, too!

What a beautiful, tri-colored Bernese Sennendog/Mountain Dog you are, Kira! Love your feature photo! Not sure if that's supposed to be a 17th century naval hat or a dunce cap on your head, but regardless you look adorable, and your "here we go again" look, your eye roll is priceless! What you pups won't put with to please the humans! That said, props to your human's artistry! hehe

I've always big a huge fan of your beloved breed, Kira; your beauty and your intellilgence; your devotion to your humans and your big hearts! Bernies truly are among the gentle giants of doggiedom, and on a fine representive of the Bernie breed you are, in looks and in personality!

How lucky young Caro is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best furry friend, a full fledged family member in you, Kira! Inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with Caro and the family; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Kira, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kira

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful and very smart girl.
    You do go along with your persons "sylliness"
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Kira, you are beautiful! Your fur is so pretty and colorful and fluffy, and you have such a sweet face with those lovely big eyes looking out at us. And aren't you ever the cutest thing with your paper hat on there! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're very smart and know several tricks, including Sit, Stand, and Lay out. You're very affectionate, your dear Caro's best friend for all these eight years, ever since you were a puppy! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kira, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Caro and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-10-2021 at 08:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog you are, Kira!
    You and Caro love each other a lot, don't you.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana