Thread: Joyful Josie the Tortie!

Joyful Josie the Tortie!

Dearest Josie, what a beautiful Tortoiseshell young lady you are! You are absolutely stunning in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute in that first one, lying back on that chair with your tummy and legs up. Are you looking for a tummy rub there? And then we see you in your travels visiting Wyoming and the Continental Divide! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are in the Western U.S. .. and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me.

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson has always had a cat. Her/his previous one passed away at age 14. After a year, she/he visited an animal shelter. You approached her/him there, showing off a little of that tortitude right away.. and that was it! You were named Karma there, and while you've been good karma for your Purrrson, she/he thought the name Josie suited you better. Ever since, you've been traveling together in your RV all over the Western U.S. Last summer you did 8,000 miles!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're fussy about water; you won't drink it from a bowl; it has to be running out of the bathroom faucet. You like to fetch rubber bands after your Purrrson shoots them.. (To Josie's Purrrson: PLEASE don't let her play with rubber bands! She could swallow one, which can turn into a serious medical emergency!) You're not a lap cat, but you sleep on the bed with your Purrrson. And you're very particular about your diet: You only like "Chicken of the Sea" canned tuna. Pure tortitude! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Josie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of "Chicken of the Sea" tuna! We know your family's previous-kitty Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!
    Last edited by phesina; 05-08-2021 at 10:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful Josie!

Hi Josie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Torti girl you are, Josie! Your coat and coloring, your brilliant yellow eyes are simply stunning! And of course, being a Torti, you're packed with purrsonality and umm, tortatude! But talk about being well traveled! Clocking in 8,000 miles in ONE summer! Wow! How cool is that! Well, I can't imagine a more perfect traveling companion/co-pilot than you, Josie. The very thought of you riding alongside your human(s), traveling the West has me smiling ear to ear! And how fab are your travel posters!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved predecessor, but so comforted knowing that after a period of grieving and healing, your human was able to welcome another furry family member into her/his life! And how lucky she/he was that fateful day at the shelter, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! "Karma" indeed!

I've always had a cat; my last Tabby made it 14 years. After she died, I waited a year to get another one. Josie approached me at the animal shelter, so that was it. Her name there was "Karma," too ... so while that sealed the decision, it was not a good name for her. Josie suits her better, we think!
    A human couldn't hope for a more purrfect furry friend than you, sweetheart! What a gem of a girl you are, Josie, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Josie! Meeting you today, reading of your fun adventures, your wonderful, exciting and love filled life has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...feasting on Chicken of the Sea; spending special time with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots oflove to you, beautiful, joyful Josie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a Beautiful Tortoiseshell you are Joyful Josie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana