Thread: Adorable Bo!!!

Adorable Bo!!!

Hi Bo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie pie, from all in this Lab/Lab x/Retriever loving home, including my Lab x, Peach!

Cuteness overload, puppy preciousness alert! What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your adorable, sweet self up on my screen, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos! (Froggie legs, lol) You're giving me puppy pangs, sweetheart! Your stats say you're a Lab x, but in looks, personality and heart, your love for life and all things living you sound all Lab to me! But regardless your lineage you're pawsitively perfect! Now, not many breeds rival the Lab/Retriever when it comes to a love for water, but willingly jumping into the shower? Doesn't sound like bath time is going to be a problem for your humans!

He has also learned how to get into the shower when we are in there! One moment you're shampooing and the next he's rolling around with the water on him. He adores the water and will sit in there as long as you let him.
    How lucky your pack members are, having a beautiful, playful and energetic, sweet as can be fur baby in you, Bo! (Oh! Smart and so well mannered, too!) What fun the humans are in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, the bunch of you sharing so many happy, fun and loved filled days over the years to come! What a tresaure you are, Bo, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...running around the yard, playing with sister Snickers, getting into all sorts of fun mischief (like sock stealing and jumping into the shower, lol); taking a walk, meeting up with your pup pals, making new friends; chowding down on somy yummy treats and cuddling on the couch with the humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Bo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Snickers, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bo

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  240.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    Look at you all stretched out, enjoying life.
    You are very much a part of the family
    Celebrate your special day

Oh my goodness, dearest Bo, aren't you ever the most adorable young Lab-mix child! You're just so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I love the first one of you stretched out on the bed, front legs stretching out ahead and back legs stretching out behind! (My cat Sparkler also does that with her hind legs, a move called "splooting.") You are just four months old, and you're full of energy, making your dear people smile at your antics. You love playing with your dear sister Snickers and running all around the house. You're very friendly and want everyone to be your friend. You get so excited when you meet new dogs and people! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Snickers and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even another round with the blow dryer!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Adorable Bo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana